HughesNet Gen5 offers a range of plans that have the new faster speeds, so it's easy to choose a plan that's right for you!
Perfect for the single user or couple who is passionate about fast internet.
Best for the small family whose love of the Internet is growing as fast as their kids.
Ideal for today’s connected household with multiple devices and a large appetite for data.
The data you need to keep your whole family rolling in Internet bliss.
Bonus Zone (2am - 8am) is 50GB of free data every month that you can use during off-peak hours. All plans include Bonus Zone.
* New residential subscribers only. Save $10/month on the 20GB, $20/month on the 30GB, or $30/month on the 50GB plans. After 24 months, all plans revert to the standard monthly fee. Offer ends 12/31/17/ Cannot be combined with any other service plan offer.
1. Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed.
2. If you exceed your monthly plan data, you will experience reduced data speeds, which are typically in the range of 1-3 Mbps, until the start of your next billing period.
3. Streaming is optimized with video streams at DVD quality (up to 480p).
4. Free standard installation applies to new Lease subscribers only. Not valid with Purchase option. Limited-time offer.
** Offer represents a $75 savings on Hughesnet Voice equipment. 24-month commitment required. Offer ends 12/31/17.
†† $24.95 offer represents a $5 monthly savings for 24 months. After 24 months, the monthly fee reverts to $29.95. 24-month commitment required . Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited. Offer ends 12/31/17.
I love being able to hear the birds and not cars. I live where a lot of people dream of retiring. With the HughesNet service I feel like part of the 21st century now. It has made things a lot easier for us. I feel like I’m connected where before that was impossible.
-Vicki T, Houston
Until you have talked to someone on the other side of the world using the Internet, you don't realize the power of the technology. We depend on the Internet tremendously to stay in touch. We are seldom able to catch the news on television and the newspaper doesn't cover everything. We depend on HughesNet for information and research.
-Carla M, North Carolina
More of the people I talked to told me that they had more success with HughesNet than with any of the other providers. It's reasonably priced and whenever I've called, I've gotten good service. When I called to have the dish installed and the service set up, they were here on the day they said they would be.
-Gary S, Montana
We're a leading nationwide dealer of HughesNet Internet and have years of experience helping people just like you understand if satellite internet is right for them. And if it is, we can help you choose a plan that best fits your needs. We're here 24x7, ready to help.